Plumelec, Morbihan, Brittany
Positioned centrally in the heart of Morbihan, "Petit Bissac" is the ideal holiday home from which to appreciate the many delights of South Brittany. This one-bedroom detached cottage is within 30 mins of the coastal historic city of Vannes and the outstanding 'Golfe du Morbihan'. It is situated between the villages of Tredion, with its own beautiful Chateau, and Plumelec, which has its own butchers, bakery, pharmacy, garage, post office and grocery store.
The cottage has an open-plan living area on the ground floor, with kitchen. On the first floor is the bedroom with en-suite WC/Shower Room. Outside, there is a small private garden (500m2) to the side of property, mainly laid to lawn.
Heating and hot water is electric. Price includes all furniture and household equipment, so ready to move in to.
Formerly our own holiday home before we moved permanently to France, we have successfully rented the cottage as a holiday gite over the last 11 years and are now selling it on.
The cottage is easily accessible, being 2 hours from the ferry port of St Malo and 1½ hours from Rennes Airport or 2 hours from Nantes Airport.
Taxe Fonciere: 119 euros (incl TV Licence) Taxe D'Habitation: 143 euros
Private Seller so NO AGENCY FEES. Our local notaire speaks English.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France