Riverfront large house includes friendly local village bar/café. (10-1. 5-8)) Bad heart need offers!, Yonne, Burgundy and Franche-Comté
Special sterling price possible! You don't want to miss out on this wonderful opportunity to own your own piece of genuine French life and culture. Dare you visit and be captivated. Please view the video "relax here" under video. Enqire with phone number for an informal chat To answer any questions you may have. Location, status, friends, social activities and income all in one beautiful space that you won't want to leave. A lovely welcoming home and casual friendly bar open mid mornings and early evenings situated on the picturesque riverside, prime location in village, close to all amenities. The sale includes everything necessary, a wonderful and relaxing environment, just open the door, switch on the lights and welcome the friendly and loyal clients! The house consists of a large owner bedroom suite with large bathroom, 2 family or guest rooms are en-suite with very comfortable beds and river views. There is also a large room at the rear on to rear garden. The large salon and fireplace is same size as owners suite above, the bar renovated in classic style warm and welcoming. The nearest town with banks, a hospital and all major shopping services is Tonnerre which is just 9 kilometres away!
The property consists of: 3 en-suite bedrooms doubles plus a bar toilet. Large commercially equipped kitchen, Private lounge with wood burner fireplace, The bar and another back room on ground floor. Bar stockroom, Rear/side garden plus separate small garden (non attached like allotment.)
Details about the cafe/bar: We are presently open from 10-1 and 5-7/8pm with regular clients who provide stable annual income.
The kitchen has commercial catering equipment. A new gas c/h has been fitted.
Simply put the sale includes everything.
The cafe bar has the riverside terrace approx 5x25 metres, raised terrace in front of building 3 x 15 metres
We do still provide pre booked lunches and celebration meals in cafe or particularly on terrace in the summer. Please do not confuse cafe/bar life in France with anything you may know in the UK or elsewhere it is quite unique.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in France up to €100,000
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France up to €100,000
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France up to €100,000
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France