Stunning 19th century castle with commercial potential, Hérault, Occitanie
12 kilometers from the Mediterranean sea, 15 minutes from the A9 motorway in an exceptional location. This 19th century castle built on roman ruins, with 1000 m2 of living space having kept the original style but in perfect condition, offering upscale accommodation, reception rooms, park with rare species, heated pool, classified greenhouse and beautifully maintained gardens, on 8 ha of land, of which some are vines. Upscale, strategic location for a major project or a golf course ...
Building 1 has been recently renovated into upscale 2 apartments (2 and 5 bedrooms), air-conditioned and with luxury spa (jacuzzi, sauna...).
Building 2 was restored for receptions enjoying an exceptional environment with views of the vineyards and nature - with 7 guest rooms and 2 suites are attached.
Building 3 offers two apartments and offices used by the staff.
Cellars (about 5000m² in total) : large winery of approximately 50.000 jl.
Land (8 ha) : some vines + some olive trees in production + fruit trees + scrub, wood, pine...
Other : Several other outbuildings can still be renovated (stables, sheds, etc..) + several wells and BRL terminals bring large amounts of water. Price : 8.400.000 Euros
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France