Under the direction of Jane and Charles Smallwood (holder of the Carte Professionnelle) our offices were founded in 1954 and are based in St. Antonin Noble Val - a charming 13th Century riverside town with a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
A Sunday market all the year round and recently host of the filming of Cate Blanchett's « Charlotte Gray ». Only about 60 minutes drive to both Toulouse and Rodez Airports, we are perfectly placed for coverage of the beautiful regions of the Tarn, Tarn et Garonne, Lot and Aveyron.
OUR COMPLETE SERVICE
- A FEW OF THE REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT CHOOSE TO PUT US AT THE TOP OF YOUR PROPERTY PURCHASE LIST.
- We have a superb and wide selection of the very best properties for sale from Cottages to Chateaux.
- We visit, value and pre-select all the properties for sale.
- We can answer your detailed questions on each and every property.
- We live and work in France, meet with you personally, arrange accommodation if required and drive you to all the viewing appointments.
- We have many years of professional experience, are registered and fully qualified with the protection of professional indemnity insurance.
- We advise and help you through every aspect of the purchasing process including trouble free conveyancing.
- We provide financial and mortgage advice.
- We arrange restoration quotes and expert planning assistance.