Blevins Franks Financial Management Limited
Blevins Franks has been providing specialist, professional financial advice to British expatriates across Europe for over forty years. Our expertise covers cross-border tax, estate planning, pensions and investment management to offer a genuinely holistic approach to financial planning under one roof. Our local advisers live and work throughout France, and have in-depth, personal knowledge of the complex French tax regime and how it interacts with UK taxation. They can help you take advantage of tax-efficient opportunities in France and ensure you use arrangements to suit your family’s unique circumstances.
• Tax mitigation – making sure you have a clear understanding of your cross-border tax position and liabilities, and advising how your investments and estate planning can best be structured to minimise taxes.
• Estate planning – helping ensure your wealth passes to your chosen heirs at the right time in the most tax-efficient way possible.
• Investments – establishing your personal risk profile and objectives to design a suitable, diversified investment strategy for you.
• Pensions – our in-house UK pension specialists carefully analyse your options, including QROPS, to recommend how best to structure your pension arrangements to meet your needs.
• Trusts – providing a comprehensive range of trustee and corporate services through Blevins Franks Trustees.
Blevins Franks also supports British nationals through local offices in Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta, Monaco and the UK.