Unique, luxury, character property in the Loire, Loir-et-Cher, Centre-Val de Loire
A period Maison de Maitre combined with luxury troglodyte accommodation, pool and spa in one of the best areas of the Loire valley. This unique luxury French property is located on the edge of what is regarded as one of France's top 10 prettiest villages with stunning views from the front. With TGV access up to Paris only a 15 minute drive away, you could be sipping coffee on the Champs Elysées or Les Halles within almost one hour. The Main House: Ground floor:
troglodyte vaulted 45 sqm lounge/dining room with American style fitted kitchen, vaulted entrance hall, dining room 25 sqm with fireplace and French doors leading out to the terrace, bedroom 25 sqm with en-suite, bedroom 30 sqm with en-suite, 50 sqm bedroom with huge vaulted ceiling and mezzanine with en-suite facilities, utility room, wine cave, sauna and spa.
office/bedroom with beams, bedroom 12 sqm with en-suite, bedroom built in to side of rock with views over the swimming pool with en-suite.
bedroom 18 sqm, kitchen and bathroom.
swimming pool 10m x 5 m, garage and 1.1 hectare of land including formal garden and huge terrace with views.
A wonderful a luxury retreat with separate guest accommodation, a short walk into a lovely village with choice of market towns a short drive away. Possibility for paying guests.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France