4 bed Countryside house near to Minervois Corbières, Aude, Occitanie
This charming detached Maison de Maître from the 18th Century is located in the Languedoc Roussillon, Minervois Corbières area in a lovely village with all shops and with restaurants at walking distance. The whole property has been entirely restored with the target to keep all original features. Good size and bright rooms with almost in each a marble fireplace. Potential for another independent apartment on the ground and first floor as well as a convertible attic of about 100m². Lovely sunny garden with large pool and mature trees. Attached constructible land is for sale.
Unusual to find a detached town house in a quiet location and having amenities just round the corner!Description of the building The house offers about 300m² of living surface. Ground floor: Hall 30m², office 16m², marble kitchen 18m² with traditional fire place, utility room 10m², WC with washbasin, dining room 24m², sitting room 20m², bedroom 32m² with en suite bathroom with WC. Garage 70m². 1st Floor: nice landing 17m², en suite bedroom 40m² with shower room and WC 7m², en suite bedroom 30m² with shower room and WC, en suite bedroom 35m² with shower room and WC 7m². 60m² space possible to create above some rooms of the ground floor. 2nd floor: Attic 100m² convertible
Swimming pool 13.5 x 6m with tiled surround, salt water Shed with barbecue Garage 70m² Parking area for 6 cars
Grounds The whole plot measures 947.5m² in total and the garden about 612m² : nicely landscaped with a shady lawn area, mature trees and enclosed by high stone walls. Entry is a wide gate entrance into a gravel parking area on one side opening to the lawn and garden encircling the private salt water swimming pool. Possibility to buy an attached plot of constructible land of 543m².
General Condition Very good condition and lovingly furnished. Central oil fired heating by air, wood stoves and fire places, double glazed wooden windows, original tiles floors.
Comment Plenty of character and warmth emanating from this 18th century Maison de Maître with its most pleasant garden and grounds completely private - set in a quiet side street in a much sought after village. A visit will not disappoint you! Possibility to buy an attached plot of constructible land of 543m² to simply enlarge the garden or to build an independant house.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France