4 bed Modern Villa near to Béziers, Hérault, Occitanie
Built in 2000, this villa is located on the outskirts of a small village in the Béziers area, Languedoc Roussillon, South of France. The house is light, bright and spacious with fantastic views from almost every window. The pool area and different terraces around the front of the house offer many places to relax and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view over the village and countryside. Totally private, within walking distance to basic amenities in the village and just a short drive to the larger supermarkets.Description of the property The house offers about 185m² living area on 2 floors Ground floor : Entrance 4 m², fully fitted kitchen 18m², laundry room 8m², dining room 30m² with view and sliding door leading to terrace, sitting room 28m² with open stone fireplace and doors leading to terrace overlooking pool, village and countryside, walk in dressing room 15m² (which could also be another bedroom or an office), WC 2 m², bathroom with shower and corner bath with Jacuzzi 11m², master bedroom 20m². First floor : Corridor 6m², Bedroom 10m² with en suite shower, WC 2 m², bedroom 11 m² with en suite bathroom with shower and double hand basins , bedroom 12 m² with en suite shower 3m²
Pool 9 x 4.5 surrounded by a terrace with sunbathing area
Different terraces of 100 m², partly covered.
Garage 37m² underneath terraces
Grounds Totally private, the property sits on top of a slope. There is 100m² of partly covered terraces overlooking the pool and boasting the most fantastic views over the village and countryside. The garden is very easy to maintain with various plants and trees around the property adding to the charm.
General Condition The property is in excellent condition and is ready to move into. Reversible air conditioning. Double glazed windows throughout with traditional French shutters on the 1st floor and automatic rolling shutters on the ground floor.
Comment A fantastic property that is ready to move into. Great for lovers of peace and tranquility, yet it is within walking distance to all basic amenities, and just a short drive to the nearest town. The breathtaking panoramic view is the real selling point for this property.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France