Imposing Maison de Maitre in a park of 3 acres with fruit trees, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
Recently renovated with just a little bit to finish off (painting in the stairwell and one bathroom to complete) this imposing 'Maison de Maitre' style property is set in its own park of approx. 3 acres surrounded by farmland and fruit trees. On the edge of departments 37 and 72, the property is an excellent location from which to enjoy this popular region of the Loire Valley. It is a few minutes drive from the local village and less than 10 mins from the market town with all amenities. Roughly halfway between Le Mans and Tours. The Accommodation: Offering over 300 sq.m of habitable space this 'maison bourgeoise' has undergone extensive renovations and now consists of:
Ground floor - Entrance hallway, study, large fitted kitchen leading to dining room and lounge, wc and stairs to...
First floor - 4 double bedrooms (25 sq.m, 26 sq.m, 28 sq.m and 10 sq.m), wc and 2 family bathrooms.
Second floor - Landing, bathroom (bath, shower and wc), 3 double bedrooms (25 sq.m each) and access to the tower and roof terrace.
Vaulted wine cellar below the house, twin pairs of electric gates, garage
Land of 1.3 hectares
A great family home with business (B&B) potential if needed.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France