Country House For Sale Near CORDES, Tarn, Occitanie
External terrace approach and original stone staircase to the FIRST FLOOR
The accommodation enjoys oak windows with double glazing, chestnut flooring to the upper floor and high quality insulation throughout. Comprising:
Magnificent Living Room and Dining Room (7.6m x 5.6m) open to full roof height with exposed beams, timber floor, wood burning stove, electric radiator, double French window and side window to the terrace with fabulous views.
Large Sunny Dining Terrace (5.2m x 3m) with plank flooring and safety railing.
Dining Room / Salon (5.4m x 4.5m) with beamed ceiling, timber floor, ranges of built in cupboards made with Chateau shutters. Electric radiator. Door to
Fitted Kitchen (4.3m x 3.5m) Range of base cupboards to 3 sides. Twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, eye level oven, tiled surrounds, fitted shelves. Additional glass fronted cupboard.
Bedroom 1 (4.6m x 4.3m) (off the salon). Timber floor and beamed ceiling. Windows to two sides with views.
Staircase from salon to
Roof Room (9.86m x 4.9m) with beamed ceiling, double glazed windows, electricity and lighting, roof window. Ideal for children’s snug.
Bathroom (3.5m x 3.2m) with tiled floor, half tiled walls, panelled bath and shower, pedestal wash basin, WC., shower compartment, built in range of cupboards.
Staircase from kitchen to:
Separate Ground Floor Suite
Living Room / Dining Room (5.3m x 3.8m) with tiled floor, beamed ceiling and glazed door to front terrace.
Kitchenette (2.6m x 2m) with tiled floor, white glazed sink unit, worktop and shelving.
Access to Bathroom (3.5m x 2.45m) with fully tiled walls and floor. Panelled bath and shower, separate shower compartment, pedestal washbasin, heated towel rail and WC. Built in cupboard and electric water heater.
Bedroom No.1 (4.6m x 3.8m) having beamed ceiling, tiled floor and electric radiator. Dressing room area ensuite.
Bedroom No.2 (3.8m x 3.5m) Beamed ceiling, tiled floor and electric radiator.
Lower Floor Cellar (5.3m x 4.7m) with plumbing and electricity.
The Grounds extend to one and three quarter acres – mainly pasture land – enjoying total peace and quiet as well as great views to the surrounding countryside. There is also a small stream at the far end of the land.
Handsome Detached Stone Barn with excellent height on both floors and having much potential to convert.
Outbuildings and Hen houses
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France