Large and beautiful property in the Gaillac vineyards, Tarn, Occitanie
Located within the wonderful vineyards of Gaillac, this large family home offering approx. 360 sqm of habitable space, has been fully renovated to a very high standard, a rare example in the region. Featuring beautiful spaces, this truly unique property consists of a kitchen living dining room of 100 sqm, large rooms, high ceilings, 4 bedrooms, each with shower or bathroom, dressing room, large garage and other outbuildings. On entering the property you'll find a nice contemporary staircase allowing plenty of light to reach you. This central and architectural staircase flows beautifully to the upper level. On the left, on the ground floor, a first major master bedroom ground with a beautiful solid oak floor which you will find in every room. This suite with shower sink and toilet bath comes with a large dressing room. To your right we find a second smaller room with a bathroom always with the same attention to detail and comfort. At the other end of the house, a laundry space and a large garage of 85 sqm which is fully tiled. Back at the entrance, via the beautiful staircase leads to a huge and magnificent main room with impressive high ceiling, then we have the open planned kitchen dinning area which is really nice due to the materials, organization and use of colour. A large centre island, many cabinets very clever and good facilities. The dining area is generous and plenty of room to add more furniture if you wish. To the right of the stairs is the TV room where you imagine enjoy watching many films and from here access to 2 more beautiful large bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. From the upper terrace (not photographed), an authentic pigeonnier with a new roof and recent addition of water and electricity networks, this could become a very nice guest house after some work has been completed. The property also benefits of outbuildings and other cellar / garage. From a technical point of view all the windows are either wood or aluminium framed. There's the added bonus of under floor heating on the first floor, and outside, the rainwater is collected and currently used for car wash or gardening purposes.
A very special property in peaceful setting and with lovely views, happiness guaranteed. JUST REDUCED!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France