Rare village house with a view near Cordes in the Tarn, Tarn, Occitanie
An impeccably restored and rare village house with a large garden and pool unique in a beautiful village of the Tarn. It is situated in a village with all amenities (cafes, bars, restaurants, doctors, pharmacy, schools etc.). The A68 motorway can be reached in 25 mins while Toulouse in just over 1 hour with its airport and regular flights to the UK.
The property consist of 6 bedrooms, a magnificent Chalon kitchen - one of the best kitchen units money can buy, on 4 levels with a large terrace opening out on to breath-taking south facing valley views.
The Accommodation The property is situated on a quiet road and was built around 1857 and has been renovated and improved by the current owners. Opening the front door we enter the living room brightly lit with opening onto the terrace and garden (34 sqm) with its original features and modern comfort such as the underfloor heating; connecting to the fabulous kitchen/ dining room (28 sqm) wood flooring, old French doors lead out from the kitchen onto the sunny terrace fully tiled with outdoor furniture (30 sqm) it also traverses the full length of the house and has views down the valley. Stairs down to Bedroom 1, ensuite (25 sqm) with extensive fitted cupboards, tiled floor, exposed beams and independent entry from the outside. On this level there is also a very useful utility room (12 sqm), cellar (7 sqm) and separate WC. On the first floor, 2 further bedrooms (20 sqm and 12 sqm) sharing a connecting bathroom (12 sqm) fully tiled bathroom with bath, combined shower, heated towel rail and wc. Both bedrooms are very bright with fabulous views and wooden floor. On this level there is also an office of (13 sqm) again bright with fabulous views. Stairs to the second floor with 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The 3 bedrooms measure (14 sqm, 13 sqm and 16 sqm) and once again benefit from the same features as the previous bedrooms. The family bathroom (10 sqm) has been renovated and offers both bath and shower. Outside: A south facing garden with pool level lawns approx 2,000 sqm, some mature trees and rear access. This property is rare in this location that has the benefit of not being over looked. One of the best family house in the village, with large garden and pool stunning views and plenty of original features.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France