Black Perigord - Riverside stone complex offering 3 gites and private owners cottage, pool and several outbuildings, set in a prime location with excellent rental income !, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Set in 6.2 hectares of land beside the river Vezere, this successful and well established Gite and Bed and Breakfast Complex has been running for 17 years and comprises 3 operational gites plus owner's private cottage. The property has a total of 15 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms spread around. -Main house with 7 bedrooms - Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms - Gite with 2 bedrooms bedroom - Owner's cottage with 2 bedrooms Its prime location is the reason for its success: 5 minutes from Lascaux Caves, a Unesco World Heritage site that attracts half a million visitors a year, 5 minutes to amenities, and 30 minutes to the major Dordogne attractions . The riverside setting is peaceful and secluded and the property is easily reached : Train station (10 minutes away) ,and nearest airport in Brive Souillac is just 35 minutes.
It features a swimming pool , 450 meters of river frontage for private fishing,400 sqm courtyard with a covered terrace that seats 26 people ,large gardens , and several outbuildings used as storage .
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a home that provides an excellent income in a beautiful riverside location .
EXCELLENT RENTAL INCOME E 60.000 +
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France