5 bed Modern Villa near to Narbonne, Aude, Occitanie
This architect villa has been built in 1989 and extended in 2002. It offers all modern comfort by sitting in the middle of nature, but also close to amenities in the greater Narbonne area, Languedoc Roussillon, Occitanie, South of France. A large tree lined tarmac driveway leads to the villa with its 5 south facing bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a central fireplace for pleasant winter nights and a reed protected terrace for the summer season. There are two outbuildings offering potential for further extensions. The pool area is embedded in a green scenery. With the pool house and the covered terrace, it offers a stunning place with great panoramic views to make the hearts of nature lovers beat faster. This dominant situation in the middle of greenery and nature, without direct neighbourhood, makes you feel to be at the top of the world! Come and discover this little paradise!Description of the building This single storey house offers 170 m² of living space Ground floor: Large and very bright living space with open-plan kitchen and pantry 60m² with access to the terrace, office 11m², separate WC, fire place, corridor with French doors 17m² giving access to the south facing bedrooms and the bathrooms: Bedroom 1 13m², bedroom 2 12m², shower room 4.5m², laundry with window and mezzanine 5m², bedroom 3 10m², bedroom 4 10m², bedroom 5 18m² of which a dressing 5m² with nice views to the pool, bathroom with bathtub 5m², separate WC 1,5m².
Pool 8.5m x 4.5m, entirely tiled, bromine treatment, with pool house and covered terrace, independent sanitary and technical room.
Workshop 42m² with drinking water and electricity
Shed 20m² with drinking water and electricity, drainage foreseen
Grounds The fenced, maintained and nicely landscaped plot of 5190m² with bushes offers sumptuous views over the countryside and even up to the Pyrenees on some days. Electric gate with videophone.
General condition This 1989 built Villa with its extension dating from 2002 is in a good condition. Electric heating and fireplace with insert. Some traditional wooden shutters, the rest are electric rolling shutters. Double glazed aluminium windows. A crawls space sits under the extension. Mains drainage. Mains water and agricultural water for use in the garden.
Comments This is a perfect property for lovers of pure nature, a very nice home for a family, but also a dream holiday home. Exceptional situation!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France