Cute holiday cottage in sought after village, Tarn-et-Garonne, Occitanie
A lock up and go little brick and stone holiday cottage centre of one of France's "Plus Beaux villages". This little gem has been completely renovated is well maintained and comfortably sleeps 6. It is in great condition with wooden floors, beams, open fire (with wood burner) double glazing, new shutters and can even include furniture if you wish, so just turn up and open your suitcase!
The property has two large double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge, kitchen/diner and a little secluded terrace on which to enjoy a nice glass of local wine pondering over your activities of the day! There is a storage cellar under the house and parking right outside.
Being close to the famous St Jaques de Compostelle pilgrims walking route, a river, a Canal and a leisure lake with many walking and cycling routes it offers a wealth of activities on the doorstep. It is also just 55 minutes to Toulouse, so for those wanting a bolt hole or need to commute this property has it all. Price including agency fees :120000 € Price excluding agency fees :109091.€ Buyer commission included: 10%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France