7 bed Countryside house near to Narbonne, Aude, Occitanie
Built in 1850 the renovated former stable is located in the greater Narbonne area, Languedoc Roussillon, Occitanie, South of France. A modern renovation using high quality materiel creating 7 bedrooms all with bathrooms. modern kitchen, sitting room with a nice fire place, plenty of day light. Outside there is a very long opened barn with an amazing wooden frame roof housing a summer kitchen, shower room, BBQ area, eating area and various other rooms. The barn is completely opened length wise onto the swimming pool and terrace. Mediterranean garden at the font of the property with an automatic gate, orchard and grass garden at the rear. Indeed, a renovation well done.Description of the property The property offers 300m² of living space on two levels Ground floor:Entrance 11m², hall 21m², dining room 24m² opened on a sitting room 26m², WC, cupboard and passage 16m², dining corner (kitchen) 6m², kitchen 20m², back kitchen 7m², space under staircase 5m², office 10m², bedroom 1 en suite 21m². 1st floor: Landing 10m², dressing 7m², suite (bathroom, dressing, bedroom 6, bedroom 7) 39m², passage 8m², bedroom 5 en suite 22m², bedroom 4 en suite 19m², suite (bathroom, passage, bedroom 3, bedroom 2) 39m².
Outside Barn 234m² open onto the swimming pool, includes work shop, garden and pool furniture storage, relaxing room, shower room, summer kitchen, back kitchen, BBQ, breakfast and dinning area.
Swimming pool 9m x 4m, plastic frame, terrace around.
Garage Stand-alone 59m²
Grounds Approximately 2269m² . The ground secure and calm is mainly grass with established trees and mediterranean plants. Several eating-places on the various terraces around the house depending on the heat of the sun. Apart from the garage there is parking for 4 cars.
General Condition The property is in a very good order and can be lived in straight away. Double-glazed on all openings. Heating system is by heat pump and clim and for pleasure a large wood fireplace in the sitting room.
Comments The quality of the renovation of this house is unique and done with taste, situated in a hamlet it is quiet, near to water. A property with a warm feeling. Daily shopping is five minutes away by car. This would be perfectly suitable for B&B, as a family home or a holiday home. Easy access to airports, railway system and motorways. A visit is a must.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France