Splendid ancient maison de maitre retaining many beautiful features but beautifully modernised also although some maintenance is required: enormous space both interior and exterior set in the heart of the lovely medieval village of Siran, Hérault, Occitanie
This magnificent family home is quite simply beautiful, having retained many original features as well as offering the comfort of a beautiful modern equipped kitchen and bathrooms. It is a simply splendid family home and could very easily be run as a BandB plus it achieves in excess of ?3,000 per week rental in the summer months.
All the rooms are large, light and airy with plenty of space for guests. With two superb exterior spaces and a lovely pool, this is a wonderful and very substantial house which really must be seen to be appreciated!
All of the rooms are spacious and light and the exterior spaces generous and not overlooked. The ground floor courtyard has plenty of space for dining and sunbathing and the lovely pool and covered terrace area at first floor level are perfect for relaxing in the sunshine.
The house has been lovingly cared for by the same family for many years although some decoration now needed. All offers are invited.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France