Traditional Stone Farmhouse with barn and dependence, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Traditional Stone Farmhouse in small hamlet ina rural setting but only 15 mins from Riberac and Supermarket
House is 208 sq m.
Adjoining barn is 150 sq m.
A dependence 100 sq m. For renovation, also a hanger
4 bedrooms one on the first floor with shower room.
The others are on the ground floor with two more bathrooms
Kitchen, with a smaller kitchen at the other end of the house. With this layout part of the house may be turned into one bed gite, still giving two beds and two bathrooms in the house
Underfloor heating powered by heat exchange pump and decalc machine as this is a limestone area
The lounge is 50 sq m. with woodburner
Approx. 4000 sq m. of land with fruit trees and hazelnut bush.
Large terrace facing south east with magnificent views.
Cave with same footprint as the house
Riberac is 15 min drive away and has 4 supermarkets. There is a large diverse market on Fridays. Small Cinema
There are several cafés and restaurants and music events are common, especially in the summer.
Perigueux is the main town in the Dordogne, much larger and 40 mins away with hospital, cathedral and shops. Large multiscreen cinema.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France