Beautiful stone house with pool and land in the countryside, Gers, Occitanie
Very desirable large 4 bed 4 bath stone property,with covered pool, separate barn ripe for conversion located in 1.5 Hectares of garden and pasture.
Decorated to a high standard throughout the property has 4 large double bedrooms two on suite, 2 large reception rooms full of character with original beams and impressive fireplaces. Situated to the rear of the property is a huge kitchen and dining room with a utility and shower room beyond. The property would make a wonderful family home or for those wanting a business could be adapted for use as a bed and breakfast.
Outside is a 10x6m covered pool with a lovely terrace and spectacular views over the valley. The grounds are suitable for horses, there is a separate barn for stables or with right approval become additional accommodation. The property is on the edge of a the busy town of Mirande close to the festival town of Marciac with all amenities, (0.2 km) Two large Golf courses nearby, The Airport is 98 km. Price including agency fees : 299.980 € Price excluding agency fees : 283.000 € Buyer commission included : 6%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France