A stunning maison du maitre with a lovely stone-paved terrace overlooking the Canal de la Robine, a garage of 300m², and all its period character intact; currently a successful BandB with good revenue, 12 km from Narbonne., Aude, Occitanie
On entering the property, you are greeted with a spacious and elegant entrance hall, which leads to the sitting room, a large working kitchen, dining room, independent studio and 3 bedrooms.
There is a beautiful ornate curved staircase to the first floor, where there are 3 more bedrooms, another independent studio, laundry and office. There are 8 bedrooms in total, 7 with en suites. All the rooms have high ceilings, many with original ornate mouldings and all with large double-glazed windows. Many original features - marble fireplaces, terracotta and coloured tiles - have been retained and renovated.
This is a very spacious house - the rooms are very big and could easily be converted into self catering apartments.
There is a total living area of 566 m² and at the front of the house is a very pretty terrace of around 20m² overlooking the canal. This property has a huge garage of 300 m² under the living areas, and with permission, the attic could be converted into a large roof terrace.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France