Farmhouse near to Madiran, Hautes-Pyrénées, Hautes-Pyrénées, Occitanie
An elegant Maison de Maitre with fine features and lovely views of the rolling Madiran hills. The property consists of a main house with three en suite bedrooms, a living room, sitting room, kitchen and dining room.
In the outbuildings there is an independent gite with 2 bedrooms and a large living area. The grounds are roughly 2700m² and the pool 10 x 5m.Stone stairs open onto the entrance hall with terre cuite floors and a Bigourdan staircase with finely carved newel post.
Salon (25m²) with pine floor, fitted cherry fronted cabinets and a fine carved fireplace engraved with the St Jacques de Compostelle.
Sitting room (30m²) with dual exposition, terre cuite floors, finely carved fireplace and lovely cherry fronted cabinets.
Dining room (25m²) tiled floors, dual exposition, ornate carved fireplace, exposed beams.
Kitchen (32m²) with tiled floors, fireplace with grill, fitted units with a combination of solid wood and granite worktops. Free standing stove.
Garage with electronic doors.
Rear bedroom (28m²) leading off from half landing.
En suite bathroom and dressing area.
Guest bedroom (25m²) with oak floors, marble fireplace and cherry fronted fitted cupboard.
En suite bathroom.
Main bedroom (30m²) with oak floors, dual exposition, cherry fronted cupboard.
En suite bathroom and dressing room.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France