Several buildings from 16th century, Côte-d'Or, Burgundy and Franche-Comté
Former wine domain, with buildings on both side of courtyard, living accommodation and wine making areas. Situated on the high side of this hamlet known for its famous castle Rochepot. Ideal to be converted into tourism activity. Shops in nearby Nolay, and in Meursault. Beaune at 15 minutes.Total area to be developed is 650m2, split over several buildings.
The main house, is accessed via the entrance porche and straight from the street.
Downstairs, the grand salon, with wooden beams and grand burgundy fire place. The large dining room also has wooden beamed ceilings and stone walls. The small cosy living room also has a fire place. kitchen is simple but works, and then toilet.
Access to the first floor is via a stone stair case. On this floor, 4 bedrooms, small room used as office and bathroom .
At the other side of this street side building is another appartment, with salon, kitchen and three bedrooms. But this needs work.
In the loft several rooms.
On courtyard level the tasting room, which also has street access. ( to receive the clients) From here also access to the cellars and bottling room next door.
Across the courtyard large building with to one side the chapel ( in bad condition). On courtyard level de wine press room, and bottling rooms. here also a kitchen and toilet block for the wine farmers. Above a large room used as dorm for the "vendangeurs" ( wine harvest workers)
The buildings are in good structural condition, but the roof needs to be reworked.
On the garden to the back there is a pidgeon tower, a bread oven and a garden shed.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France