Countryside house near to Trie sur Baïse, Gers, Gers, Occitanie
Period features and a contemporary touch has been used to create a spacious, character home in this farm/barn conversion making intelligent use of the many period features.
The house features open living areas and 6 bedrooms in all.The original house is on the right and the converted barn on your left of the characteristic staircase as you come in through the front door. The barn ground floor has a big workshop of 40 m², on the first floor you find three bedrooms, each about 14 to 20 m². The corridor leads to the toilet with next to it to a space currently used as walk-in dressing room, To the right is a large bathroom. Across the hallway another bedroom plus some bureau-space. Through and over the livingroom-kitchen there is a passageway almost like a suspension bridge, leading to the master bedroom, (bathroom and dressing). Coming back to ground floor: on your left there is a space for the central heater on fuel and a big bathroom. On the right you walk through a sitting-room with fireplace, the TV-room at present, and behind it, but with doors opening to the garden, an enormous living room with kitchen (55 m²). The kitchen comes fully equiped. At the far end there is a door opening to the terrace in the garden.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France