House in DAHOUET, Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
A beautiful detached traditional build, 190m2, set on a very beautiful 2000m2 fully fenced and wooded site, located just 500 metres from the sea near Port de Dahouet On the ground floor 1 entrance hall with magnificent wooden staircase, created by a local master tradesman 1 large 54m2 living room with insert fireplace 1 large American style kitchen with bar 1 back kitchen with door out to garden 1 master bedroom 1 adjoining bathroom 1 separate toilet 1 20m2 North-facing veranda 1 32m2 South-facing veranda On the first floor: 1 landing leading up from the magnificent staircase 3 large bedrooms 1 very beautiful bathroom 1 separate toilet This house is in perfect condition and gets lots of natural light. It is set on a fully fenced site, gently sloped, perfectly maintained, with plenty of plant varieties and lots of sunshine. It is located just 500m from the sea and the Port de Dahouet, which makes it particularly attractive as either a primary or secondary residence.
SEXTANT FRANCE - Patrick de PLUVIE for SAINT CAST LE GUILDO information on www.sextantfrance.fr ref. 7003 To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Patrick de Pluvié, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France