Outstanding prestige property in a medieval hilltop village of the Gard, Gard, Occitanie
Dating back to the 16th century, this magnificent property is set in a historical hilltop village situated between Uzès and Avignon in the Gard area of Occitanie. Amongst the oldest properties in the village, with remarkable architectural elements, it has been painstakingly renovated and now offers 390 sqm of elegant and refined living space, with an interior courtyard, several terraces, summer kitchen and dining room all lying around the heated swimming pool.
An imposing stone staircase leads to the vast reception rooms with a large vaulted room used as home cinema and piano bar with access to the interior courtyard, a formal dining room with an old stone fireplace, fully fitted kitchen and utility rooms.
On the first floor, beautiful living room with high ceilings "à la française" , stone fireplace and windows, opening on to the main terrace and the swimming pool area.
Four large bedrooms , 3 bathrooms, plus a sun terrace with beautiful views over the old rooftops onto the surrounding countryside.
A property of rare elegance in a village with several renowned restaurants, shops and amenities, just 30 minutes from Avignon and with easy access to airports and motorway networks.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France