Spacious home with a guest house, workshop and a secret garden, Sarthe, Pays de la Loire
An ideal and spacious family home with a guest house, a workshop and hidden secret garden of 3,000 sq.m situated a short walk to all amenities in the heart of this Loire valley town and a brief drive to a choice of market towns along with Le Mans and Tours.
The current owners have restored and renovated both parts of this long house and today it offers comfortable accommodation for family and friends as well as paying guests. The main home is spacious with a formal hallway opening into a large double aspect (front and rear) lounge and dining room with a separate study. The galley kitchen is well appointed and has direct access to the large terrace. There is a good sized utility and laundry room with separate storeroom. A double bedroom with en-suite shower room and wc complete the ground floor. Stairs from the lounge lead to the first floor landing with access to 3 double bedrooms and a separate shower room with wc. With it’s own rear access the guest gite has been up and running successfully for a number of years providing a welcome financial return for the owners and with great access to Le Mans and the Loire valley it’s easy to see why. The lounge is large with its own bar and the kitchen/diner has room for all, a downstairs shower room, boiler/laundry room and wc make good use of the remaining space. Upstairs are 3 double bedrooms with additional sleeping space in the spacious corridor all with good access to the bathroom and wc.
Outside the garden is large and offers plenty of space for all to unwind and relax. The terrace with direct access to both gite and main house is an ideal area for al-fresco dining with views over the garden. The electric gates facilitate the parking with paths that lead to the garage and car port. A garden shed and workshop along with a sizeable vegetable area, mature plants and lawn area complete the picture on this hidden garden.
The possibility of the gite furniture along with potential returning guests adds to the value of this charming home.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France