Detached stone and slate property, situated in a village not too far from the shops, in the area of Huelgoat, with a garden area of 1 500 sqm. Located in a very pretty village of the Regional Park this property offers a house which is more or less habitable, a 2 bedroom bungalow house with an attic to convert. The garden is all around and it is very lovely even if it is overgrown at the moment. The full house needs to be totally modernized and upgraded. There is good electrical wiring and water. The house is surrounded by the garden which is fenced and could be very attractive once someone takes care of it, plenty of nice trees, flowering bushes and a little orchard. The village offers a minimum of services. With some work it could be a pleasant property in a very agreeable environment!
Basement : garage, cellar, store room.
Ground floor : An outside staircase leads to a little porch which gives access to the living floor where you will find a bathroom with bathtub and a separate WC, a good-sized kitchen, a lounge/dining with fireplace and nice wood floor, 2 double bedrooms, one larger than the other one.
First floor : on the floor upstairs is a very large attic which could be converted into more rooms.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France