Large village property with lower ground garage and enclosed gardens , Orne, Normandy
€146,300 Guide price
In a quiet location away from the main village centre, with mature gardens and a pretty sun terrace. The property has a slightly elevated position and as such has basement cellars and garage. The cellar areas are light and clean and comprise- garage, WC, shower, a saparate heated office/games room and a workshop area. There are stairs to the upper levels and a rear door to the garden. The main living areas are located on the ground floor and comprise: entrance hall, WC, bathroom, two bedrooms a spacious lounge/diner with fireplace and a kitchen with fitted units. On the first floor is a superb open living space with wood floors. The French owners use this a guest quarters but it could easily be transformed into two rooms with a bathroom. The property has mains utilities and has central heating. It is fully insulated and has double glazing.
The terrace lies to the gable end of the property and enjoys a sunny disposition.
All local shops and amenities are just a couple of minutes walk away in the centre of the village.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France