Country House For Sale Near CAUSSADE, Tarn-et-Garonne, Occitanie
Habitable surface area approximately 140m2
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance Hall with built in cloaks/store cupboards. Access to
Bright and Extensively Equipped Dining Kitchen (6.35m x 2.7m) sliding double patio doors to wide sun terrace and range of picture windows enjoying the views. The kitchen has been fully re-fitted and includes base and wall cupboards with tiled surrounds, twin bowl sink unit, 4 ring gas hob and extractor canopy, eye-level electric oven and additional microwave oven.
Wide archway to
Spacious and finely-proportioned Sitting Room/Dining Room (5m x 5m) handsome brick-built fireplace with wood burning stove and high ceiling beams. Glazed double doors to
Separate Salon/Music Room (4.89m x 4.82m) with picture window views.
Very Spacious Laundry/Utility Room (off hallway) (6.78m x 4.65m) with twin bowl stainless steel sink unit and water softener. (all the above rooms have tiled floors)
Leading from the sitting room is: Bedroom No. 1. (4.2m x 3.7m) with timber panelled ceiling and built in shelved cupboard.
Ensuite Dressing Room and Ensuite Shower Room with walk in tiled shower and circular washbasin plus fitted cupboards with tiled surrounds.
Bedroom No. 2 and Bedroom No. 3 each measuring 4m 2.4m and leading off the sitting room.
Access to inner hall and
Bathroom having panelled bath with spa units and full height shower, twin washbasin vanity unit with mirrors over, Part three quarter wall tiling, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
Separate WC with tiled floor.
Staircase access from ground floor to extensive roof areas having much space for additional accommodation, if required. Well lit and with power installed and in four portioned sections measuring: 1.5.63m x 5.3m 2.5.58m x 4.2m 3.10.19m x 5.28m 4.9.12m 5.29m
Store to the rear of the utility room with access to Large Side Barn and Garage (15m x 15m overall) suitable for conversion.
Wine Cellar with access to Boiler Room with gags fired central heating boiler.
The 2 ½ acre Grounds are indeed very special with the glorious elevated views, long driveways, lawns, many mature shrubs and trees, highly productive vegetable garden and space for horses, if required.
**Agency fees paid by the Vendor
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France