Countryside house near to Aignan, Gers, Gers, Occitanie
The property consists of two houses and substantial outbuildings in a quiet and private setting in the heart of 6 ha of land which includes a lovely lake of roughly 1.2ha.The property consists of a range of farm buildings and two independent homes.
Ground floor: entrance opening onto an open plan layout with living room (25m²) featuring colombage, exposed beams and tiled floors.
The room opens through a second living area with wood burning insert and panoramic doors which open out over a terrace with lovely views over the lake.
To the side there is a kitchen (11m²)with breakfast counter and granite worktop. A wide window opens out over the grounds.
Ground floor bedroom (14m²)
Small bedroom (11m²)opening through to a lingerie (13m²) with mezzanine. This area can be sued as a family suite.
Bathroom and WC.
Upper level opens onto a landing which distributes to two bedrooms (16m², 14m²),a bathroom and an artists studio (34m²) which benefits from panoramic views over the lake.
Entrance hall (4.18m²)
Living room (27m²)with wood burning insert.
Upper level accessed by an exterior staircase.
Two small bedrooms, a landing used as a tv room and a large dormitory bedroom(26m²).
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France