Beautiful detached 3 bedroom house with 1 bedroom gîte and stunning views over the Vienne river valley. Good sized gardens and land in the sought after village of Queaux within walking distance (650 m) of amenities, Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This is a gorgeous house with a little gîte, two delightful gardens and extra land. It has a lovely family kitchen and sitting room and upstairs three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. The house is surrounded by its garden, and there is another garden opposite and a further garden to one side. Attached but on the side of the hill is a piece of land and there is more land available if required.
The gite is semi-detached on the other side of the road and has a large, open-plan living/dining room with a corner kitchen, a bathroom on the ground floor and a further room and upstairs is all one room which could be divided to make two bedrooms.
Queaux is a very picturesque village on the banks of the river Vienne with a baker and a little shop for your daily needs, and a restaurant. The village has free concerts on the river bank every Friday night in July and August which have a lovely atmosphere and provide the perfect opportunity to meet new friends from the village.
The house benefits from mains drainage and electric central heating. Internet via ADSL.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France