3 bedroom village character property, Pyrénées-Orientales, Occitanie
This 3 bedroom stone characterful village house is set on the end of a terrace overlooking gardens with the pretty little village set into the mountains as a backdrop. The house is arranged over 3 levels. The entrance to the house opens into a reception room with the the original stone arch of the cave, a utility room and shower room with WC. Upstairs is the open planned living and dining space with kitchen and breakfast bar. door opens out onto a terrace with views to the village and countryside. The top floor are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The house comes with land by the river less than 100 metres away, which would be ideal for a vegetable garden if you wanted to develop it. Perfect for a lock and leave holiday home, rental investment or as a permanent residence.
The extremely pretty and friendly village of Rodes is highly sought after, surrounded by spectacular open country on the edge of the Pyrenees. It is just off the N116 which is a straight wide main road making it easily accessible. 15 minutes to the cultural centre of Prades, 30 minutes to Perpignan airport, less than an hour to the Spanish border, less than an hour to skiing or the Mediterranean beach.
Price including agency fees : 171.200€Price excluding agency fees : 160.000€Buyer commission included : 7%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France