Detached Stone Built Farmhouse, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This 3-4 bedroom, 2 bathroom renovated farmhouse is full of character and has the potential to be used as a B 'n' B.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor: spacious south facing lounge, dining room with stone fireplace and beams, sitting room, fitted kitchen, second kitchen/utility room and bathroom with Italian shower and bath.
On the first floor: 3 – 4 bedrooms, study area and a family bathroom with shower.
While fully habitable throughout, there is still the opportunity to put your own stamp on the house.
Set within 1 hectare of land with uninterrupted views. In the grounds are: a covered seating area and wood store and a pool which needs some work to be restored to its former glory at a fraction of the cost of a new installation.
Set between the pretty town of Doué la Fontaine (18kms ) and the historic town of Thouars (17kms) which has all amenities. The village of Cersay which has a mini supermarket, bakery and bar is only 5 minutes away. Price including agency fees : 129,600€ Price excluding agency fees : 120,000€ Buyer commission included: 8%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France