2 bedroom character property for sale, Manche, Normandy
This pretty village house has bags of character and is in tip-top condition. There are 2 bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms, modern fitted kitchen and an impressive granite fireplace. There is a pretty garden, gated driveway, off-street parking, and a workshop/garage. Shops and restaurants are 2km away.
Sitting room with traditional Normandy fireplace and central heating wood burner (21.5m2)
Hallway with WC and washbasin.
Fitted kitchen/Diner with traditional Normandy fireplace, wood burner and dishwasher.
Utility room with sink preparation area, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite with bath, washbasin and WC.
Airing cupboard in bedroom with hot water cylinder (plumbed ready for solar heating to be fitted for hot water if required).
Double bedroom with ensuite shower, washbasin and WC.
Landing with an additional bed space and fitted cupboard.
There is a pretty garden on 906m2 (approx 1/4 of an acre)
The property is located amongst the rustic Normandy countryside in a hamlet called Le Mesnil Tove. Basic shops and services can be found in nearby Juvigny-le-Tertre.
Juvigny offers a good range of shops,including a bakers, butchers, restaurant, convenience store and hairdressers.
The scenic town of Mortain is within easy reach and you can find a good selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and a weekly market.
The property offers easy access to the UK. Paris can be reached via a direct train link from Vire (a 20 minute drive from the property). London and the rest of the UK can be easily accessed via Eurostar, the Channel Tunnel and ferry ports including Calais, Le Havre, Cherbourg, Caen and St Malo. The airports of Paris, Dinard and Deauville, are all accessible
Drainage: Septic tank
Heating: Central heating with hot water cylinder + wood burner that heats 8 radiators
Distance to ferry port: 90mins (Caen)
Distance to shops: 2.5km (Juvigny-le-Tertre)
Distance to coast: 30min
Distance to train: 20min (Vire)
Please note: All sizes are approximate. La Residence has made every effort to ensure that the details and photographs of this property are accurate and in no way misleading. However, this information does not form part of a contract and no warranties are either given or implied.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France