8 bed Countryside house near to Castelnaudary, Aude, Occitanie
The property is situated in a residential area, in walking distance of shops, restaurants, The Canal du Midi and town centre. Its 2 apartments have been rented on a yearly basis and produced a nice additional income. Creation of another apartment, about 55 m², is possible. The property is located halfway between Carcassonne and Toulouse, with their international airports in the beautiful Occitanie-Languedoc region, near the Mediterranean sea, the Pyrenees and Spain.Description of the buildings Main house, 219 m² habitable space on 3 floors. Ground floor, 137 m²: entrance hall with wooden staircase; lounge, 53 m² with nice open insert-fireplace leading to a separate, equipped kitchen, 13 m²; office, 12 m² which could also be used as dining room; large, 34 m² room actually used as summer kitchen; as it is linked to a garage, 22 m² one could easily change both into a separate guest apartment. First floor, 51 m²: 2 bedrooms, 16 and 20 m²; family bathroom, 8 m². Second floor, 31 m²: 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. One bedroom leads to a nice attic, 51 m² which could be converted into habitable space or playroom.
Spacious terraces in front of the house, all facing South.
Apartment 1, 61 m² habitable space on ground floor: lounge, 19 m²; kitchen 10 m²; bedroom, 16 m² and bathroom.
Apartment 2, 130 m² on first and second floor: First floor: lounge, 26 m² with nice terrace, 20 m² with barbecue, kitchen, 12 m², 3 bedrooms, 11, 14 and 21 m², family bathroom. Second floor: office, 24 m² and attic, 30 m² which could be converted into an extra room.
4 independent garages, each about 22 m².
Grounds Nice flat garden, 4576 m², easy to maintain with ample place for a pool.
General condition Both the main house and the two apartments are in good condition and ready to move in, although the kitchen in both apartments have to be equipped. All houses are heated by electric radiators / convectors. Each house has its own electricity meter. Mains water. Septic tank.
Comment The property is very well situated at the edge of a nice, lively town with all commodities with the possibility to rent the 2 apartments either as gites or on an annual basis for additional income. Close by lakes, the sea, mountains, vineyards and international airports, in the beautiful, sunny Languedoc region, South of France.
"DPE blank unusable consumption"
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France