Exquisitely renovated 17 century castle with 4 gîtes in a beautifully landscaped park, Aveyron, Occitanie
Fabulous 17th century chateau consisting of a maison de maître and 4 gîtes. The estate is located on the edge of the departments of Aveyron and Tarn, in the Ségala region, 1 hour from Toulouse and 25 min from Albi and Rodez. The property with courtyard sits on a park of 2Ha.
The south-facing maison de maître opens onto the park and the green hills beyond, without vis-à-vis from the gîtes. The gites are located in the east and west wing. The outbuildings located to the north are used as workshops and car parks.
The large landscaped park includes a swimming pool with terrace, cottage and three-phase kitchen, a pond with fountain, a small wood, a vegetable garden. Access to the courtyard is through a stone arch. The property is inhabited year round so the chateaux and park are perfectly maintained.
This magnificent residence of 967m2 is entirely restored with taste and thus habitable immediately. It offers 29 spacious rooms including 18 bright bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 6 shower rooms.
The main house (551 m2) has 11 spacious and bright rooms . Ceiling heights are 3.20 m. The original beams are still visible. Ground floor : The kitchen (28 m2) with a central island and wooden work plan of 3.60 m long. The dining room (58 m2) with a beautiful staircase in elm wood and a large fireplace in stone, which overlooks the living room (37 m2). The hall and its stone staircase opens upstairs onto a superb mezzanine. A library of 36 m2 with a large bay window. A laundry room of 21 m2 and a bathroom. 1st floor : three spacious bedrooms each equipped with a bathroom, a 36m2 office and a large meeting room under the eaves. 2nd floor : a suite, two lovely bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC.
The gîtes : 4 Gites with classification 3 épis Gîte De France, active since 2011. Two gîtes can accomodate 8 people with 4 large bedrooms each.. The other two gîtes can accommodate 4/6 people, with 2 bedrooms each,
Heating: Central heating, wood stove, large fireplace and photovoltaic panels (60 m2) generating 3500 to 4000 € profit year. The roof in lauzes is maintained and checked each year by a professional.
Price including agency fees : €899 000
Price excluding agency fees : €848 114 Buyer commission included: 6%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France