Village setting, close to Carcassonne, Aude, Occitanie
A delightful village house thoroughly renovated 4 years ago. It has 95m2 of living space over 2 floors. It is heated by a very large wood burner in the kitchen/diner and extra electric heaters if required upstairs. New wood framed double glazing, tiles on the ground floor and wooden floors upstairs. Fitted kitchen with dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Upstairs is large sitting room that takes 2 sofas comfortably and a bureau or study and it also has a Velux window making it a light bright space. This could house a sofa bed if required.
The impressive bathroom has a bath, toilet and washbasin. The bedroom is very large with exposed brick work in places.
Unusually for a village house it has its own garage so perfect for a holiday home or as a permanent house. It also has an allotment close by of 150m so you can grow your tomatoes and herbs. Perfect as a lock up and leave or for the sportsmen and women with the garage for storage equipment etc. The garage could always be converted if necessary It’s in the centre of a quiet, pretty village not far from Carcassonne and the airport. Price including agency fees : €164,780 Price excluding agency fees : €154,000 Buyer commission included : 7%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France