Marvellous renovated refectory from 1723, Nièvre, Burgundy and Franche-Comté
Lovely vicarage, stylishly renovated with big living spaces, fire places and many original details. The big garden of about an acre is completed closed and has several terraces and a big pool. At the bottom of the garden flows a small stream.
On the ground floor an entrance with the original stairwell, a big living kitchen of, a pantry, utility and big living room of 40m2. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, both with their own bathrooms. On the second there are 4 more bedrooms, a bathroom with bath, a shower room and a toilet. Next to the house there is a outbuilding that still needs renovation.
The house has been renovated with care and is heated by a heat pump, so this house efficient to heat. The house has several woodburners, that add extra warmth.
The house is located in the village Poil, in the South-Morvan. The village has a restaurant. 10 minutes away is the town Luzy for your daily shopping and 20 minutes the historical town Autun with all amenities, a theater, museaums, shops and restaurants. The Morvan is known for its natural beauty, clear streams and rich history of which traces can be found even in Poil.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France