VILLA/HOUSE in LECTOURE, Gers, Occitanie
Located in the heart of a charming fortified village in a dominant position close to Lectoure, exquisite Property full of charm built in the 17th Century, with beautiful panoramic views on the surrounding countryside.
The house of 270 m2 mingles authenticity and comfort. It is composed of a vast room of 60 m2 including a living room with a wood burning stove and a fitted kitchen with French doors opening on to a spacious covered terrace facing the swimming pool and the Pyrenees. Also on the ground floor: an entrance, an office, a wine cellar, a bathroom with sauna, a laundry room, different storage rooms, a boiler room and a garage. Upstairs, six nicely decorated double bedrooms including 5 bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and independent toilets. This lovely property has kept numerous original features such as stone staircases, exposed tones and beams, fireplaces and old sink.
Outside, a large terrace and swimming pool with stunning views, a beautiful odorous and colourful flower beds, and beneath the ramparts, a lovely wooded garden offers you the possibility to create a vegetable garden. Central gas heating and mains drainage.
A Unique Property that lends itself to a B&B activity.
Agency fees paid by the vendor.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France