VILLA/HOUSE in CONDOM, Gers, Occitanie
This beautiful stone property is ideally located on the outskirts of a thriving market town in the north Gers. The property includes 500 m2 of living space, a garage, and a swimming pool, all set in a well-maintained private garden of 4500 m2.
The property has two separate entrances, each with electric gates, and is surrounded by a stone wall. The house consists of: On the ground floor, a spacious hall, a living room, a large dining room with French doors to the terrace, a large and airy 2 storey barn conversion with cathedral ceiling, mezzanine and access to the main terrace, a large kitchen with monumental stone fireplace, an office, a shower room with WC, a laundry room, and access to a large storage space/garage. An elegant curved staircase leads to the first floor where there is a lovely landing with balcony, 3 bedrooms, a dressing room, a shower room and separate WC. On the 2nd floor, a 4th bedroom and a 60 square metre room with exposed beams and original wooden floors.
Other features include double glazing, gas mains central heating, lighted tree-lined driveway, stone well. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a charming country style home with all the advantages of town life!
Agency fees paid by the vendor.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France