VINEYARD - COMMERCIAL in NIMES, Gard, Occitanie
15 minutes from highways and NIMES, VINEYARD 20 ha in one piece with lots of charm.
12 ha are in AOP Costires de Nimes irrigable thanks to the BRL and 5.5 hectares in ALMONDS plantation.
The varieties are Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault, Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Roussanne.
The grapes are brought into the cooperative cellar, but it will be possible to create a cellar on site.
The MAS consists of a beautiful MASTER HOUSE of 400 m2, comfortable and in very good condition, a shaded and sheltered terrace overlooks a Mediterranean park with 12 m x 6 m swimming pool.
3 other INDEPENDENT HOUSES (respectively 200 m2, 70 m2 and 40 m2) can be converted into GITES, caretaker's house, etc.
About 460 m2 of outbuildings (sheds, garages, old apartments) can also be used for the reception, they are accessible independently.
This beautiful preserved site may be suitable for a family in a main or secondary house, but also to create an AGROTOURISTIC project.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France