CASTLE/ESTATE in Tauriac de Naucelle, Aveyron, Occitanie
Fabulous south facing chateau with 4 gites in the east and west wings. The estate is located on the edge of the departments of Aveyron and Tarn, in the Segala region, 1 hour from Toulouse and 25 min from Albi and Rodez.
This 17th century property with courtyard sits in grounds of two hectares. The mansion opens onto a park and the green hills, private and not overlooked by another property.
Outbuildings located to the north are used as workshops and garaging. The large landscaped grounds include a swimming pool with terrace, cottage and kitchen, there is a pond with fountain, a small wood and a vegetable garden. Access to the half-timbered courtyard is through a stone arch. The estate is inhabited year round, so the houses and gardens are perfectly maintained.
This magnificent residence of 967 m2 is habitable immediately, entirely restored with taste. The total surface offers 29 spacious rooms including 18 brightbedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 6 shower rooms.
The main house (551 m2) has 11 spacious and bright rooms (including 6 bedrooms) thanks to its large windows and doors. Ceiling heights are 3.2 metres and with original beams. Ground floor : The kitchen (28 m2) with a central island and wooden work plan of 3.60 m long. The dining room (58 m2) with its beautiful staircase in elm wood and a large fireplace in stone, which overlooks the living room (37 m2). The hall and its stone staircase opens upstairs on a superb mezzanine. A library of 36 m2 with a large bay window. A laundry room of 21 m2 and a bathroom. 1st floor : three spacious bedrooms each equipped with a bathroom, a 36 m2 office and a large meeting room under the eaves. 2nd floor : a bedroom suite, two further lovely bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC.
The gites : Two gites can accommodate for 8 people. Each has 4 large bedrooms.
The other two gites can accommodate 4/6 people, with 2 bedrooms each, Heating: Central heating, wood stove, large fireplace and photo voltaic panels (60 m2) generating 3500 to 4000 € profit year. The roof in Lauzes slat stone is maintained and checked each year by a professional.
Contact us for more details of this wonderful home
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France