VINEYARD - COMMERCIAL in MONTPELLIER, Hérault, Occitanie
Wine Property in the stunning Languedoc region on 50 ha with Medieval Castle.
Estate of which 45 ha are in one piece which wrap around the buildings. There is a mature ancient wooded park, a Helipad.
About 2000 m2 of living space including
- 23 separate dwellings
- 1 Medieval castle at the base, modified in 1832, with its private apartment and 8 independent apartments.
- 4 old outbuildings with 13 other apartments
- 1 Fitness centre
- 1 Caretaker's apartment (120 m2) at the entrance of the estate, with its private swimming pool (8 x 3)
- 1 Fully equipped restaurant
- 1 Main pool (17 x 8) heated with Pool House and Bar
- Tennis, boules pitch
- 1 Recent closed agricultural shed 300 m2
- 1 Old wine cellar 600 m2 on the ground, transformed into a reception room
The cultivation of the vine is called "sustainable" the grapes are sold locally. Contact us today to find out more.