HOTELS/GITES in ARLES SUR TECH, Pyrénées-Orientales, Occitanie
This beautifully restored Mas, dating back to the 18th century, sits serenely on the south facing slopes of the Vallespir. The restoration work has sympathetically transformed the buildings from farm into an idyllic retreat.
The property is sitting in over 30,000 m2 and includes 3 swimming pools and a Jacuzzi, a sauna and steam room, Volleyball court and Boulodrome, and over 200 m2 of terracing and BBQ areas. With its southerly aspect, the property enjoys the sun all day long and breathtaking views of the valley.
There are 12 double bedrooms and 9 bath or shower rooms and of course both elegant and functional reception rooms - plus magnificent kitchens! To describe individual rooms would not do the property justice as the adventure begins when you step inside the property, a new experience unfolds behind every door!
For anyone seeking property that could provide a return on investment, then this could be perfect. (Rental income figures can be made available). Water is sourced from both springs and a well, it is then filtered and purified, which means no water bills!
In summary, a beautifully restored property set in fabulous surroundings, with both significant rental income, and potential. A real life changer!
Price including agency fees : 1365000 euro; Price excluding agency fees : 1300000 euro; Buyer commission included: 5 %
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France