Unique architect design modern eco-house , commanding exceptional views ,within beautiful gardens. , Lot, Occitanie
Comprises open-plan living space (facing south-east, one wall glazed floor-to-ceiling), 3 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms/wc (total: 170sq m); plus a separate building housing triple garage/workshop/ studio/laundry. A circular stone tower (containing bedroom & shower 3) completes the ensemble. The living space gives onto a 14-metre deck, terraces and a rainwater-fed infinity pool (12x4x1.50) and pond, surrounded by flower beds, lawns and herbaceous borders (2000 sq m). To the rear is 1 hectare of mixed woodland with planning permission for a dwelling, included in the sale.
• Timber frame, larch cladding • High -spec double-glazed doors/windows throughout • Natural insulation • UV -filtered swimming pool • Rainwater reservoir (20,000 L) • Underfloor heating via air-to-water heat pump • Solar hot water • E PC ratings: B for energy consumption; A for emissions Shops/amenities at 3.5 kms in picturesque village of Cazals. Airports: Bergerac and Brive (1hr); Toulouse (2 hrs). Railway stations: Gourdon & Cahors (30 mins). Equidistant between Lot & Dordogne valleys (30 mins), home to medieval and Renaissance chateaux; major prehistoric sites; numerous ‘plus beaux villages de France’; Cahors & Bergerac vineyards.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France