Charming stone house with stunning views and a pool, Haute-Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Viewing dates available 13th-28th June (for any other viewings please enquire or give us a call.)
Based in a lovely sight seeing area with lots of great walking trails this stone house has lots of charm. The house is situated in a private location in small hamlet with just a few houses, in the Regional Park of Perigord, Limousin and is surrounded by large forests and historical monuments. It’s close to a village with all amenities, including restaurants etc ...
Angoulême is just 76 km away, with direct TGV rail links to the UK (via Lille) & Paris. Limoges airport is about 50 km away and Poitiers, Bordeaux & Bergerac airports are also all within striking distance.
The entrance has a large living room, and an open kitchen dining room. Upstairs mezzanine includes a beautiful bedroom (17 m²) and a balcony with an impressive view. There is also another bedroom (11 m²) with bathroom (6 m²) with a shower and WC.
The 2nd floor: room 10 m² and bedroom 20 m².
There is a terrace at the front, with an exceptional view and a swimming pool. The garden is 3900 m².
There are outbuildings ready to transform which add to the property – a small house and barns and well.
Additionally most furniture may be negotiated with the property.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France