Henk De Kort, Ardennes, Grand-Est
Completely renovated to modern standards in 2005, beautiful detached house with enclosed garden and sheltered terrace. House and garden are low-maintenance. TV (satellite), washing machine & laundry dryer present.
The property comprises: Entrance hall with beautiful tiled floor, spacious kitchen with original kitchen stove with extractor hood and marble worktop. From the kitchen there is access to the sheltered garden and the living room. The cosy living room features a wood-burning stove within a chimney breast and offers a view of the garden. On the upper floor there are 3 large bedrooms and access to the attic.
Renovations: The property was completely renovated in 2005 including electrical rewiring, replumbing, and the addition of a modern central heating system. The roof has been renovated, all window frames have been replaced and double glazing was added, new shutters have been installed.
Particularities: This house is situated in a hilly and wooded area of Champagne-Ardenne in the village of Mont-devant-Sassey. A few minutes’ drive from the river Meuse. There is a direct view on the 11th-century church from the street. The city of Verdun is 30 km away, which is well-known from the Great War. Close to golf courses, brocantes, and swimming lakes.
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France