5 bedroom village house for sale, Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
This very charming detached, stone-built, 5 bedroom/2 bathroom cottage with a walled garden, has a successful letting history. It is just 20 minutes from the Brittany coast, close to the very popular town of Dinan, in a peaceful spot. It is in a small village with a bar/creperie and is 40 minutes from the St Malo ferry.
The property is an old stone cottage on three floors surrounded by a walled garden. The house has a sitting room with a wood-burning stove and a separate kitchen/dining room.There are 5 bedrooms - 3 doubles, a children's room to sleep 3 or4 and a single bedroom - and 2 bathrooms, one on the ground floor with bath, separate enclosed shower and WC and the second on the second floor with shower and WC. The property is connected to the village's mains drainage system. There are electric panel heaters throughout the house. Wifi is also available throughout the property.
The garden is a good size, level and mainly lawn with a seating area and barbecue and there is plenty of car parking space to the rear of the house, part of which belongs to the property but is 'on loan' to the Commune. The village has a bar and creperie. A full range of shops, including a supermarket, are available in the larger village of Plelan-le-Petit, just 2 kms away. Tennis courts and a 9-hole golf course are all within 3 kms of the house. It is situated in the centre of a small village, less than 20 minutes' drive from Dinan in North Eastern Brittany and 20 minutes from the coast. The St Malo ferry is 40 minutes' drive.
The property has been successfully let by the present owners. Arrangements are in place for the property to be cleaned at every changeover and linen and towels are available to hire from the cleaner at an extra charge if holiday-makers prefer not to bring their own linen.
Habitable space: 200m2 approx
Plot size: 497m2
Heating: Electric and wood burner
Distance to shops: 2 kms
Distance to ferry port: 49 kms (St Malo - 40 minutes)
Taxe Fonciere: 432 €
Take d'Habitation: 678 €
(Location shown on property portals is approximate.)
Please note: All sizes and locations are approximate. La Residence has made every effort to ensure that the details and photographs of this property are accurate and in no way misleading. However, this information does not form part of a contract and no warranties are either given or implied.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France