Detached House in a delightful wooded area and peaceful hamlet in the heartland of the Blavet Valley, Morbihan, Brittany
“Le Petit Bois” is located in the peaceful hamlet of Le Crann, within the Commune of Quistinic, at the end of a no-through road in a delightful wooded area nestling in the heartland of the Blavet Valley.
Built in 2012, with the residue of a 10 year warranty remaining, the house has been finished to a very high specification, with oak parquet flooring through the ground floor, carpeting to all bedrooms, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double glazing throughout with shutters and electric heating which is programmable, supplemented by a woodburner. There is a spacious living area with granite fireplace providing a focal point to the room. Adjacent to the kitchen is a separate dining room and also a separate utility room with ample room for a freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
All 3 bedrooms are doubles with fitted wardrobes, each with their own ensuite bathroom, one of which is located in the ground floor providing ideal accommodation for family and friends when they visit or for those with reduced mobility.
The house has a south facing aspect with patio areas to both front and rear. There are gardens on all four sides of the house which are easy to maintain and are totally enclosed and not overlooked. Deer often venture into the garden from the adjoining wood. The property is accessed via a gated entrance with automated gates and a video-entry system.
In terms of its location, Le Crann is ideally situated:
- 8 minutes by car from the village of Bubry, with its supermarket, baker, butcher, grocery stores, bars and restaurants
- 15 minutes off the N24 motorway from Rennes to Lorient
- 30 minutes from many sandy beaches along the South Brittany coastline
- 1.5 hours from Rennes Airport – 2 hours from Brest, Nantes and Dinard Airports
- 2.5 hours from the Ferry Port of St Malo – 3.5 hours from Cherbourg and Caen Ferry Ports
The current owner has successfully combined part-time working in the UK with French living for many years.
Plot Size (m²): 21358
Taxe d'Habitation 2017: Euros 817 (incl TV licence) Taxes Fonciere 2017: Euros 712
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France