Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The farmhouse style kitchen (24 sq m) is fully fitted and has plenty of room for large dining table. There is a spacious lounge (29.5 sq m) with fireplace and wood burner, plus a separate sitting room (13.5 sq m) which could be used as fifth bedroom if required.
A large office (29 sq m) completes the ground floor with a convertible loft space above of approx. 31 sq m.
There are four bedrooms (14, 13, 13 and 12 sq m), the largest of which has its own en-suite shower room with wash basin and WC.
There is also a family bathroom on the first floor (6 sq m) with bath, shower, wash basin and WC.
Opposite the main house is a three-roomed cottage (approx. 45 sq m in total) plus a loft space above, ripe for conversion (think the necessary permissions) or kept as storage space.
The outbuildings include an open hangar (43m2), a workshop (50m2), a garage (14m2) and two other buildings (19m2 and 11m2).
The garden covers about 550m2.
Between the house and the cottage, the courtyard is large enough to serve as a parking for several vehicles.
This property is 1.5km from the pretty village of Benest in which we find small shops, bar, restaurant and post office. The town of Champagne Mouton is at 8km.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France